|Date Posted||March 15, 2019|
Think of us as an advocate who will promote your strengths and prepare you for your interviews by supplying you with key info on our client. Our recruiters will be able to provide great insight about trends in the market - keeping you up to date on compensation expectations, company culture, and growth opportunities. If your background is in Information Technology / Software Development, and you want to partner with the best, apply today!
In this position, you will be engaged in designing, building, or maintaining web sites, using authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools, and digital media.
Additional responsibilities include:
Strong understanding of modern development methodologies and best industry standards
Experience writing/completing Unit Testing
Experience working with APIs & RESTful APIs
- Writing, designing, or editing web page content
- Identifying and correcting problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback
- Evaluating code to ensure that it is valid, properly structured, meets industry standards, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems
- Analyzing user needs to determine technical requirements
- Designing and developing web-based applications in multiple authoring and scripting languages with an emphasis on the Customer Experience