|Location||New Haven, CT|
|Date Posted||April 13, 2021|
We are looking for an experienced engineer who wants to build new frontend features and systems, help identify the best migration paths for older codebases into React, and mentor and teach fellow engineers.
- Develop and collaborate to develop frontend systems
- Coordinate with backend developers and devops engineers to ensure whole project success.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the technical roadmap.
- Design and develop software feature functionality following the company software development processes and procedures.
- At times act as a mentor for other engineers. This may include providing one-to-one training, offering technical advice and reviewing the output of daily work activities.
What you’ll need
- At least 2 years of experience writing React
- Ability to see the bigger picture of a given feature and identify technical gaps and needs from other teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills around technical choices and needs
- Enjoy working remotely, and demonstrate good remote work practices
If you are interested, please send resume to:
mtoohey AT contractstaffingrecruiters dot com