|Date Posted||May 8, 2019|
- Implements backend code in JS or Typescript and Node runtime
- Assists with backend code development and integration in Java, Python in AWS environment.
- Understands Web optimization and security techniques and implement enhancements
- Builds, deploys and monitors implementation of business enhancements
- Drives applications Web layer platform architecture to future state, while working with the team and the Enterprise Architecture group
- Experience with SPA Web component frameworks such as React, Angular or Vue
- Basic knowledge of Cloud and AWS platform
- Adequate knowledge of SQL and NoSQL
- Effective communication skills are a must along with a strong customer service orientation, and the ability to clearly discern client needs.
- Strong experience in AWS technologies such as serverless lambdas, DynamoDb, CloudFormation and Aurora
- Backend development with Java and Python
- Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 27 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.