|Date Posted||November 14, 2019|
- The role will involve creating modern responsive Web applications that are compatible with multiple browsers as well as extend to desktops and mobiles/tablets.
- Be a part of a fast paced energetic team leading design and delivery with multiple cross organizational teams and also multiple internal scrum teams.
- Develop cloud based web microservices in Cloud Platforms like Pivotal Cloud Foundry and K8S while following DevOps and mature agile practices.
- Applications will cover features applicable to Specialist/Agent and Supervisor Apps, Monitoring and Reporting Portals/Dashboards, Omnichannel Customer Journey Architect Interfaces and Business and IT operation tooling for Business Continuity and Enterprise users.
- Experienced in real time and near real time communication features embedded or associated with Business workflow or Line of Business applications.
- Strong Experience in integration and extension of applications such as JSF/JSP, STRUTS, PEGA, Visual Basic, Visual C++, Android and iOS apps.
- Deep experience in building secure web apps to protect against attacks using various techniques is essential.
- Web Technologies: HTML5/Angular7/6/4/2 , React , Redux and implementing UI Designs, including wireframes using Layout packages, JS libraries for industry strength front ends applications
- Consuming Restful APIs, HTTPS/REST API and Websockets with fall back to long poll techniques.
- Knowledge of implementing Best practices of Web Security including OAUTH2 (Mandatory).
- Experience with Cloud applications, Client APIs/Frameworks, and Deployign web based microservices into PaaS platforms such as Cloud Foundry/AWS is necessary.
- Knowledge of creating highly scalable, resilient concurrent web apps consuming services behind Global Load Balancers.
- Should be able to create Agile Backlog design, develop, deploy, and support best in class software development processes and tools.
- Develop tasks including module design and coding, debugging, and documentation of application programs and systems level programming.
- Develops coding and design tasks to ensure software meets specified performance, scalability and reliability requirements.
- Defines model interfaces/formats for performance simulation; defines the module specific requirements for software development projects
- Leads other client developers and mentors junior team members, works with senior architects and design authorities.
- Works under minimal supervision. Self-sufficient, defines own objectives and goals. Provides technical solutions to a diverse range of difficult problems.
- Familiarity with micro services architecture and REST API development , NoSQL, Kafka is desirable,
- Good understanding of Digital, Cloud and Omni channel Customer Experience concepts.
- Experience working with Atlassian Toolset (Jenkins, Maven, JIRA, CI ), and JSLint/TSLint, Sonar, BlackDuck, NPM.
- Expert in developing automated unit, regression and perf tests with Selenium, Cucumber.
- Agile Development experience with SCRUM or similar methodologies.
- Ability to work in a DevOps environment
This position requires candidates that are a US Citizen or Green Card Holder. At this time no Corp to Corp relationships will be considered for this opportunity.
AIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer