|Date Posted||May 23, 2019|
- Build new REST APIs to support future product requirements
- Help build a scalable data, analytics, and compute platform
- Assist in deployment of new technology to staging and production environments
- Develop automated processes to define, measure, and report on service quality, stability and capacity
- Maintain an understanding of industry trends and how new technologies can be leveraged to meet our objectives
- Participate in on-call duty alongside other team members
- Collaborate in a fast paced Agile environment
- Participate in team code reviews and design reviews
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in professional software/JS, some of which would have included specific experience AWS platforms
- Strong Node.js skills
- Shell scripting skills (Python, Ruby, Perl, Shell / BASH)
- AWS products - EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, S3, DynamoDB, Kinesis, Redshift
- Notification platforms - APN, GCM, Twilio
- AWS Certification is a plus
- Comfortable with working in a startup style environment, with a willingness to participate beyond their core job responsibilities
- Experience with networking a plus, e.g. TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, etc., MAC addresses, IP packets, DNS, load-balancing and clustering
At HireNetworks, it really is all about who we know.
Whether your current contract is coming to a close, you’re looking to advance your career or are a company on the hunt for new talent and wanting to expand…let HireNetworks put our networks to work for you.
HireNetworks is an equal opportunity employer.