|Date Posted||April 26, 2021|
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Virgilio Sindayen
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $45 - $60 per hour
A bit about us:
A technology solutions company that focuses on a unique delivery of helping your business succeed through technology.
Why join us?
We call it MMIP and stands for Manage, Maintain, Improve and Promote. Once we have your business technology under control we will focus on bringing more business your way through our in-house team of digital marketers.
Front-end: JS, HTML, CSS, SCSS, Gulp, Cypress (for testing)
Back-end: JS, Node.js with Express.js, MySQL
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable enterprise software
solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software
development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and backend coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should
also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies and working on enterprise web
applications, we’d like to meet you.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with QA and product design / project management teams to improve
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Knowledge of multiple front-end languages and libraries (e.g. HTML/ CSS,
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science or other relevant field
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.