|Date Posted||December 11, 2019|
This is an exciting opportunity to join a small, fast growing company, developing cutting-edge technology for pubs & bars. Their products include a bar focused, iPad-based EPOS system, self-serve beer taps, and iPad menu ordering.
The primary focus of your role will be developing new features and enhancements for the back office management dashboard for all of their products, which is built in Laravel.
They are a small company with only 9 employees so the role provides the right candidate with the opportunity to join a fast growing business in its early stages.
Attitude and personal skills:
• A drive to succeed and constantly improve your skills
• A good team player
• A focus on what is best for the customer
• Strong communication skills with the confidence to put ideas forward
• An eye for detail
Technical skills & experience:
• Experience building websites & software with Laravel
• Experience building responsive websites
• An understanding of MVC Frameworks
• An understanding of version control and Git
• Salary of £35k - £40k depending on experience
• 5 weeks paid holiday + bank holidays
• Company pension scheme
• An opportunity to become to make your mark in a fast growing technology business
The position is based in their office in Wakefield.