|Date Posted||October 4, 2018|
This position is open as of 10/3/2018.
Based in Boulder, CO, we are a very well funded fintech software company that is providing businesses with secure access to payment networks through a single unified platform. Our platform allows businesses to receive and send secure payments via web/mobile applications.
This is system can be thought of as Square Cash or Venmo but on a commercial level that is more robust and secure for large transactions. We are currently in a major growth mode and scaling up our engineering team FAST!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Full benefits (health, dental, vision, PTO, etc.)
- Work with cutting edge technology
- Relaxed, fun, dynamic working environment
- Very well funded early stage growing startup
- Casual work environment
What You Will Be Doing
- Deliver hypermedia driven RESTful APIs both internally and externally, we're an API driven organization
- Participating as an early team member, contributing to building out CORE Features of the platform
- Push your skill set and challenge yourself beyond Java development, our platform covers so much more
What You Need for this Position
- Java (Spring/Spring Boot)
- BS in CS (or related) is preferred
Information Technology, Engineering, Professional Services
Within the following industries:
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.