|Location||Costa Mesa, CA|
|Date Posted||June 18, 2020|
Local Only - or relocate / live near Client's site (Client does not pay for relocation)
Our direct client in the greater Irvine, CA area has an immediate contract opening for an experienced Full Stack Java/Java Script Engineer.
Successful candidates will be self-motivated and thrive in a fast-paced agile development environment. You will be a key contributor in designing and implementing key product features. This is a highly technical role requiring excellent coding skills. You will be responsible for developing a powerful, intuitive enterprise level data platform built on a Java platform and supporting AngularJS stack UI's.
Professional history/required skills:
- 8+ years software development experience building and testing applications following secure coding practices
- Hands on experience of server side development developing API's including REST/JSON APIs
- A strong proven proficiency in SQL and nonSQL based data access and management
- Recent experience developing alongside the development of web applications using client-side frameworks such as React and Node
- Demonstrable familiarity with CI/CD process, testing frameworks and practices (CodeCommit, CodeDeploy, CodePipeline, CLI, etc.)
- Recent cloud technology experience, preferably AWS (EC2, S3, RDS, Lambda)
- Extensive experience gathering and assessing specifications and requirements
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment, with ability to adapt to various technologies and simultaneously work on multiple projects
Additional Preferred Experience
- Extensive experience building systems supporting financial services businesses
- Experience developing systems for data-centric products and services
- Understanding or experience working with Automated Underwriting Systems
- Knowledge and/or use of DDA, FDX, OFX, and/or FIX
- Security and privacy compliance (GPDR,CCPA, ISO 27001, PCI, HIPAA, etc.) experience a plus
- Experience supporting data science efforts
- Familiarity creating and using Docker/Kubernetes/OpenShift
- Hands-on experience with Snowflake is highly desirable
If qualified and interested in this opportunity, please reply to JO #6264 with current resume and hourly rate requirements.