|Location||Prairie Village, KS|
|Date Posted||April 6, 2019|
This team does development on Macs!
This team creates services/APIs primarily. They work on integration projects, like enhancing services to connect to customers like Tesla, etc. But also B2B self-service portals. There is a lot of variety.
Some other notes about the environment:
- Assess business requirements, and provide technical suggestions/solutions to best meet them.
- Work with development team to assess requirements, estimate complexity, and break down into manageable stories.
- Troubleshoot complicated issues.
- Directly solve, or hand off to IT department for resolution.
- 4+ years ASP.Net MVC experience
- 1+ year with .Net Core 2.0
- Web API experience, SOAP desired
- 4+ years full stack development
- 6+ years C#
- 6+ years database experience, MS SQL, proficiency with queries
- Axosoft or JIRA experience using agile methodologies desired
- Microsoft Team Services experience desired
- Demonstrated ability to learn new platforms and technologies quickly
- Experience with IIS, website administration
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Work independently or in team agile environment
- Ability to understand complex concepts quickly and execute them into workable solutions
- Contribute to the SDLC
- Ability to communicate with all departments and with C level executives
- Operates with integrity in all actions and words.
- Performs duties in an organized and thoughtful manner.
- Adheres to the Company's policies, procedures, code of conduct, and confidentiality requirements.