|Date Posted||October 21, 2020|
- As a member of the Information Technology team and support the Technology Services team.
- Note this will cover all areas of the software development lifecycle including requirement analysis, design, implementation (coding), integration, testing, deployment, and maintenance.
- Accountable for all parts of the software development lifecycle for their projects
- Design and develop practical APIs and abstractions
- Accountable for technical debt in their own software
- As needed, capable of leading a small team of developers for a specific project
- Research and recommend technical solutions to fit business needs
- Participate in scrum ceremonies
- In-depth RDBMS development experience (i.e., MySQL, SQL Server)
- Python development experience, preferred
- Solid understanding of and experience implementing data analytics (e.g., metrics, forecasting, projections, modelling)
- Experience with Other Tools/Technologies a plus
- VS Code
- Visual Studio or similar (Eclipse/IntelliJ)
- Azure DevOps or similar (Jira/Rally)
- Micro-service architecture
- Blockchain technologies
Some exposure to the following technologies would be preferred.
Experience with Other Tools/Technologies a plus
Visual Studio or similar (Eclipse/IntelliJ)
Azure DevOps or similar (Jira/Rally)
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)