|Date Posted||February 11, 2020|
Experience with bash or working with CI/CD pipelines is preferred, but not required.
As a member of the UI Foundation team, you'll help to design and develop our target state monorepo ecosystem, build our customers new, innovative digital banking products, and come up with new solutions to challenging technical problems.
* Develop packages that bridge existing solutions with target state React applications.
* Develop service-oriented portions of our UI React applications.
* Develop, enhance, and help to maintain our monorepo's CI/CD pipeline.
* Work with peers to determine next generation solutions to existing technical problems.
* Collaborate with other developers/teams on solutions and mentor junior developers.
* Enforce secure coding standards through peer code reviews and automated testing.
* Effectively communicate technical solutions and recommendations to senior level management.
* Expert level experience with browser-based technology, user interface development, and engineering cross-browser/cross-device compliant code.
* Expert level experience with HTML5, CSS3
* Strong working experience with version control (Git/Bitbucket) and branching strategies
* Strong working experience with command-line utilities and build tools - Webpack, Rollup
* Strong working experience with creating highly-performant, optimized websites
* Strong working experience with consuming REST API using asynchronous methods
* Experience with 508 Compliance/Web Accessibility
* Experience with Docker
* Experience with OpenShift/Kubernetes is a plus.
Behavioral & Communication Skills
* Excellent communication skills at all levels, from team members to senior management
* Must have the ability to work in a team within an Agile operating model
* Ability to exchange constructive and respectful feedback
* Must be able to help communicate ideas and best practices to more junior developers
* Must be able to collaborate with wider groups on standards and best practices
* Enthusiasm and a desire to be part of an innovative team
* A commitment to quality, and a desire to improve