|Date Posted||March 10, 2021|
Hope You are doing great!
This is Archana, Sr. Technical Recruiter with Experis - Part of Manpower Group. Please find below Job details and respond if you are interested.
Location: Merrimack, NH
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
- Hands on Java/ JEE experience
- Angular 4+ ( Current hands on experience with Angular 9+)
- Node JS
- They need to understand APIs- Not build but consume the APIs- They need to know contracts, JSON, format, webservices
The Purpose of Your Role
- As a senior engineer, you will help us build the omni channel user experiences and the underlying platforms needed to support our digital presence.
- You'll work on building entire features, taking these from concept to deployment, as part of our autonomous, cross functional teams.
- You'll have the opportunity to supply ideas to improve our products as well as develop your skills, learn new technologies and languages, and continue to learn.
- We're looking for highly motivated individuals who work well in a iterative, and fast-paced environment.
The Expertise We're Looking for
- Designing, developing, and maintaining Node JS, and Java/JEE based web applications in a fast-paced Scrum environment.
- Designing and implementing continuous JS environments using Webpack, Grunt, Gulp, etc
- Optimally employ DevOps, Automated Testing and Continuous Delivery using technology such as Groovy, Jenkins, Concourse.
- Exposure to native mobile development on iOS and/or Android.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Mathematics, Physics (or equivalent)
The Skills You Bring :
- Your hands of experience working with package management using Node.js, NPM, Express
- Your confidence to employ previous experience of Automation Tools/Frameworks (Mocha, Jasmine, Selenium, Protractor)
- Your advanced Git skills and respective branching strategies
- Your experience with API Design & Development and MicroServices Architecture.
- Your knowledge of HTTP based APIs, Networking and how the internet works.
- Your knowledge of asychrony (Promises, Observers, Event Loops)
- Your knowledge of Swift and/or Kotlin developing native applications on iOS and/or Android.
- Your confidence to employ modern SPA frameworks (Angular, React, Vue)
- You're not intimidated by Visual Design & Rapid Prototyping
The Value You Deliver
- Using business knowledge to translate the vision for divisional initiatives into business solutions by developing complex or multiple software applications and conducting studies of alternatives.
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive documentation for multiple applications or subsystems.
- Participate in iteration planning to maintain velocity and deliver quality each sprint.
- Analyzing business requirements and system development specifications.
- Participating in problem solving, troubleshooting, performance turning, production support, and maintenance of existing applications.
- Playing a key role in resolving technical roadblocks involving multiple technologies.
- Ensuring code reviews, unit testing, and integration testing are completed efficiently and optimally.
- Helping to coordinate the delivery of technical components across internal/external technical teams.
- Providing technical leadership and mentoring to more junior team members.
- Chipping in to process-improvement initiatives in an effort to maximize velocity for the product team.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
100 Manpower Place | Milwaukee, WI 53212
Desk # - 414-666-8462 Ext - 7154