|Location||Palo Alto, CA|
|Date Posted||June 18, 2019|
Our client is an aircraft manufacturer that is developing a supersonic business jet using patented technology that reduces drag and increases efficiency. Their jets can fly up to 1,000 miles per hour which would take off 3 hours across the Atlantic and 6 hours across the Pacific. The company made a recent partnership with Boeing to accelerate technology development and aircraft design, and unlock supersonic air travel for new markets.
Required Skills & Experience
- Familiarity with Python web frameworks: Tornado, Flask, or Django
- Familiarity with software version control, development, and lifecycle concepts
- Familiarity with Linux/Mac development environments
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in both independent and team environments
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop scalable servers primarily in Python using Tornado, Flask and/or Django
- Deploy, monitor, and maintain web apps using Amazon Web Services
- Contribute to designing and enhancing the user experience of the engineering apps
- Test code through automated and manual testing procedures
- Support our culture which expects high levels of performance and strong work ethic
- Up to $85/hr, DOE
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 12 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.