|Location||Santa Ana, CA|
|Date Posted||October 7, 2020|
This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
Check out the qualifications below. If you feel that you meet these, please apply online. Let us help you make that next great career decision!
Title: Web Developer
Location: Santa Ana, CA
- 5+ years of previous professional UI/UX development experience
- Experience as a designer working closely with development teams in an agile environment.
- Familiarity with design patterns, user experience guidelines and best practices for all platform product experiences
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, facilitation, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Capability to identify design problems and provide quality solutions
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Ability to quickly learn and stay current with modern design trends and techniques
- Strong interpersonal skills, with excellent written and verbal communication
- Rigorous focus on security at all levels of the application, a "shift left" mentality
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.