|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||February 5, 2020|
NO THIRD PARTY SUB-VENDORS PLEASE, NO C2C OPTION, AND NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE. THANK YOU!
The Technology Group is responsible for the strategic planning and provisioning of technology services. These include applications development, data architecture, network, communications and data center infrastructure and operations, project management, technology vendor management, and overall information technology and information security.
• Collaborate with project engineers, architects, and other stakeholders during design and delivery of common components.
• Ensure requirements are met throughout development efforts.
• Ensure code is in compliance with System Reuse code quality and security standards.
• Significant experience with:
o Angular, Vue, or React.
• Familiarity with CI and CD development workflows.
• Angular and/or Vue experience.
• Understanding trade-offs when designing, bundling, and distributing reusable front-end assets via NPM.
Candidates must be available to interview within 48 hours notice.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.