|Date Posted||September 24, 2019|
- You will be on a high performing scrum team with approximately 4-6 software engineers as well as a dedicated tech lead, product owner, and architect.
- Your objective will be to build and support robust tools, applications, and frameworks that provide a world class customer experience.
- Speed and functionality are crucial to our success.
- To be successful in this role you must be the kind of software engineer who can produce strong front end code; a person who can build great products and provide a great customer experience. We don't care if you taught yourself, attended a boot camp, or have a Computer Science degree; we care that you know your stuff.
Technologies We Use (experience with all not required, just interest to learn)
- HTML & CSS are the core building blocks for any front-end developer and it's no different here. We use templating engines such as Dust.
- For our databases, we heavily rely on Elasticsearch, MySQL, and Redis. We have a couple other platforms in use throughout our applications.
- Cloud platform is currently AWS but are transitioning to GCP. It's important to understand the tools and services offered by a cloud service provider in order to chose the best option for your application.
- GIT push origin source-control
- Degree in Computer Science, a related technical or scientific field, or equivalent experience
- at least 2-4 years experience as a software engineer
- Familiarity with continuous integration and build tools
- Mastery of one programming language and working knowledge of at least one other
- Familiarity with multiple frameworks from languages and domains
- Understanding of multiple programming paradigms
- Good grasp of design patterns and anti-patterns
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 27 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.