|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||February 8, 2020|
Contract to Hire
We can work on C2C or W2 – Daily Rate - please provide us with the best rate as the client does not give us a range as well as desired salary.
Phone and then in person interview is required – NO Webex/Remote
The candidate must be local to the NJ/NY area and able to attend a face to face interview in NYC.
We don’t disclose the name of the client unless I am submitting the resume of the consultant~
Please note that the candidate should be able to convert into a full time permanent employee without any sponsorship or visa transfers. Please provide your visa status when submitting your resume to this position.
If you are a interested in this role – please email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] along with an updated word copy of your resume, contact information, current location, visa status and daily rate.
Title : Data Programmer / ETL/SQL/VBA Developer - RTH
Position Type : Right to Hire/Perm
Location : New York, NY, United States
Our client is seeking a Data Programmer / ETL Developer for their New York, NY location. This is a 12-month contract to hire opportunity.
· Will learn the firm's current data processing business logic and provide a "needs analysis' of the current sources of data, its practical usage, end-user's needs and reports generated from this data.
· Will learn the data at a micro level and the current programming languages employed in the daily processing of shareholder data.
· Once the needs analysis is completed and an assessment of the current data base programs currently in production is completed, a data model will be developed.
· Provide a logical data model documenting the business and system requirements including recommendations for ongoing data administration, back-up and restore functions.
· During this analysis the Data Programmer will be responsible for learning all levels of programming currently in production and be capable of making a recommendation to retain what's in production, or re-engineer or enhance the DB programs currently in production.
· Should the decision to re-engineer be made, the Data Programmer should be capable of organizing the data for new application development and have the skills to program this data.