|Date Posted||August 11, 2019|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Looking for a technology analyst with excellent communication skill, should be able to manage user requirements and coordinate meetings and UAT. Self-driven with ability to reach out and act as owner for the issues and system person should manage. Technical skills to manage xls macros, pivot tables, macros, MS-Access tables and forms, build new workflow for users, maintain existing reports and data. Should be able to come up with plan to sunset these EUCs and migrate them to enterprise systems. Comfortable with deep technical understanding of Oracle PL-SQL, HTML5, APIs, .NET programming. Ability to multitask managing multiple business/ ops group, ability to prioritize work and crisis management skills.
- The platform provides internal clients, and Senior managers capabilities of "Map and Measure”, for Banking, Lending & Investment products
- Manage a global team with members located different location
- The role requires very strong communication, organization and planning skills to ensure strong partnership with business, operations and technology teams to ensure process standardization
- Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex material from multiple sources
- The Major Global Bank has strict coding and engineering standards to follow - from following proper unit testing to continuous integration. The candidate should be familiar with the tools needed here
- Managing a set of End User Computing application and enhance them as required by Business or Operations team.
- Follows Major Global Bank's engineering standards and deploy the software components using continuous integration
- Architect, design and implement a global transacting platform with enterprise integration with 3rd party tools and various internal Major Investment Bank systems
- Drive architecture, design and implementation of strategic large scale distributed systems and/or projects
- Bachelor's Degree and/or Masters in Computer Science or related
- 5+ years' experience in relevant area
- Agile development
- Banking, Lending and Investment product knowledge preferred
- Having 5 Years of Experience in developing and managing End User Computing applications with strong technical skills to manage xls macros, pivot tables, macros, MS-Access tables and forms, build new workflow for users, maintain existing reports and data
- Having experience on working on Dot Net Technologies.
- Experience leveraging libraries and tools such as: AJAX, jQuery, AngularJS / NodeJS.
- Emphasis on web-based applications to integrate with Middle layer.
- Proven ability to deliver web-applications.
- Having database experience using Oracle 10g/9i/8i, SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions, Exception Handling, Constraints, Triggers, Index, Views and Inline views.
- Well acquainted with Oracle base technologies like SQL, PL/SQL.
- Experience on Continuous integration tools like Teamcity to compile and package the application and implemented Log4j for the project.
- Architecture/Design experience
- Works well and respects other disciplines of the project teams
- Ability to manage risk appropriately.
- Knowledge on Workflow Tools.
- Excellent technical written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize individual and team tasks and projects so that deadlines are met.
- Bachelor's degree and/or Masters (in Computer Science or related)
Please see our complete list of jobs at: