|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||May 9, 2020|
The firm is responsible for all applications that enable the Financial Advisory Division. This includes support of all aspects of business lifecycle, client lifecycle, and deal management process including CRM, Knowledge Management, Revenue Reporting, and Resource Planning. Dynamics 365/CE is the core application platform being leveraged for the continued migration of global legacy platforms in support of these requirements. This role will support these efforts as a key member of the development team.
Personal Skills and Competencies:
- Strong and effective inter-personal communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff, while maintaining positive client and staff interactions.
- Good work ethic and self-starting attitude, and ability to work well among a team of professionals.
- Ability to work capably under stress and to juggle multiple tasks within tight deadlines.
- Experience on Agile development team with Agile-related tools and processes.
- Strong analytics and problem-solving skills, interpersonal and teamwork skills;
- Sensitive to working in a multicultural environment.
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve customer issues.
- Core Development Skills:
- Software Architecture
- .NET and C#
- Database development and SQL
- REST, oData, JSON
- Minimum 2+ years of hands-on experience in Dynamics 365/CE platform development to include:
- Understanding of Dynamics 365/CE architecture including platform Configuration and Customization
- Server Plugin development in C#
- Knowledge of PowerApps platform
Additional Desirable Experience:
- Experience in development of .Net Core applications
- Experience in SSIS development
- Experience with MS Power BI development as well as its integration with Dynamics 365/CE
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com "Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V "