|Date Posted||June 19, 2019|
Please note, this is a junior- / mid-level role that will pay up to, but no more than $70K/year depending on experience and education. If your salary expectations are higher, please take a look at our other opportunities: https://kelly.secure.force.com/CandidateExperience/CandExpHome
Duties & Responsibilities:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work as a member of an Agile Scrum team, providing accurate estimates and delivering quality software in two-week sprints
- Collaborate with the Scrum team regarding the identification, collection and/or creation of test cases, test planning, and test data
- Ensure committed code is tested and cleared before it is released to production
- Log and verify test defects
- Update and maintain quality testing standards, procedures, and documentation
- Participate in all Scrum ceremonies
- At least 1 year of experience in an Agile environment with integrated teams and utilizing Scrum concepts, practices, processes, and tools
- Experience or at least familiarity with IT Quality Assurance and Automation testing
- Technical aptitude, critical thinking skills, and passion for troubleshooting
- Very strong attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills
- Aptitude for constantly learning new technologies, highly desired
Please note that this is a direct hire role and resumes from third parties will not be accepted. This role does not offer visa sponsorship or transfer, all candidates must be presently authorized to work for any employer in the US and not require future sponsorship.
Apply today for immediate consideration or send your resume directly to
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around
the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.