|Date Posted||May 7, 2019|
- The Associate Developer’s primary responsibilities include participating in the development, troubleshooting, deployment, and maintenance of software applications individually or in collaboration with a team observing the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- The Associate Developer works closely with other developers to deploy scalable and sustainable enterprise-level field service and financial applications, interfaces, and reporting that meet business needs based on documented requirements.
- Application development will leverage current mobile, handheld, and desktop devices, with security given the utmost consideration for data at rest or in transit. Development projects will be driven using project planning and change management processes.
- The Associate Developer also participates in the development, implementation, and ongoing use of internal processes for ITSM incident, problem and change management.
- Educational level experience that includes:
- Application development in a multi-tier environment.
- Minimum of 2 years of working with relational SQL databases.
- Associate degree in computer science, application programming, or equivalent work experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- The ability to prioritize work and respond quickly if necessary to changing priorities.
- Ability to work independently as well as under direct supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, MIS or related field.
- IFS applications experience.
- Experienced with design and development of mobile applications.