|Location||Hamilton Township, OH|
|Date Posted||May 4, 2021|
- This is a development position for a .NET application development project.
- This position is a long term role that is expected to extend well beyond the dates listed in this requisition.
- This is a remote position where the manager expects the candidate to be locally based from the time the assignment starts.
- Onsite work will begin once covid restriction are lifted.
- Occasional work from the office location could be required.
- This requisition is for 2 open positions and will be filled simultaneously.
- Building and working on enterprise grade software systems on top of the Microsoft .NET development stack and AWS cloud platform.
- Design, develop, test and support of a suite of applications ranging from web applications, Restful/GraphQL API’s, Windows & WCF services, and Backend SQL databases.
- Ability to translate business needs into technical requirements, and understand the Architecture designs, and responsibly implement the designs into working software systems.
- Responsible to take the ownership for their assigned tasks and work independently and deliver results in an iterative approach adhering to the sprint deadlines.
- Must work collaboratively with the team of developers, Technical Lead, Architect, Business SME’s, and Project Managers.
- Good understanding of SDLC frameworks; experience working in Agile environment, sprint refinements, sprint demo’s and retrospectives participation.
- Identifies and solves problems using analysis, experience, and demonstrates accountability and contributions to the successful realization of project goals
- .Net Core and Entity Framework Core, and Restful Api’s experience is a must.
- Excellent knowledge in SOA, Event Driven, DDD architectures, and implementing design patterns and SOLID design principle to build robust and extensible applications.
- Experience in building and hosting solutions on AWS/Azure cloud platforms.
- Strong experience in developing data repositories, tables, views, stored procedures, triggers, indexes on SQL server/Oracle.
- Must have Devops mindset; Code reviews, TDD, Unit testing, automating the tests and builds.
- Experience working with GitHub repository, Powershell, AWS CLI, Bash scripting, JIRA, Confluence or other shared repositories.
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge/Experience in developing native cloud applications on AWS cloud platform.
- Knowledge/Experience implementing DDD, microservices, graphql & webhooks, Docker & Kubernetes containers, Container orchestration,
- AWS experience with EKS, ECS, S3, SQS, SNS, Lambda, RDS, DynamoDB, IAM.
- Experience in migrating legacy platforms to modernized applications.
- 7+ years .Net Software development experience
- 1-2+ years AWS development experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or in a related field.
- Prior experience developing applications using .Net Core versions 2.0 and 3.1 and 5 - Required
- Prior experience developing applications using EF Core - Required
- Prior experience developing applications using .NET Framework 4.5 and 4.8 - Required
- Prior experience developing applications using ASP.NET MVC (4.0 and 5.0) - Required
- Prior experience developing applications on MS SQL Server 2012 and above - Required
- Prior experience developing applications on Visual Studio 2015 and above- Required
- Prior experience configuring and integrating SSRS, PowerBI or other BI reporting products (please list below in questions) - Required
- Prior experience with Team Foundation Server - Required
- Prior experience with Angular - Required
- Prior experience with JQuery - Required
- Prior experience with NodeJS - Required
- Prior experience with GitHub - Required
- Prior experience with ASP.NET MVVM - Required
- Prior experience with ASP.NET MVP - Required
- Experience working with GoF Design patterns - Required
- AWS Cloud Platform (Hosting applications)- Required
- Prior experience working with LINQ to SQL - Required
- Prior experience with Webservices - Required
- Prior experience using RestAPI - Required
- Prior experience using SOA and WCF (both required) - Required
- Prior experience developing applications on Visual Studio 2019 - Plus to have
- Prior experience developing applications on MS SQL Server 2019 - Strong Plus to have
- DDD, TDD, MicroServices, Docker, Containerization - Plus to have
- Devops/ CI/CD - Plus to have
- AWS cloud native applications (S3, SNS, SQS, ECS, EKS, etc) - Nice to have -
- JIRA, Agile Framework - Nice to have -
Question 1: This position is 35 hours per week. Are you fine with this?
Question 2: Is the candidate available to work onsite once covid restrictions are lifted without relocation?
Question 3: Where is the candidate geographically located?
Question 4: If you live more than 1 hour away of 12A Quakerbridge Plaza, Hamilton, NJ 08619, can you relocate to within 1 hour drive of this location BEFORE start of the project, this is a client requirement.
Location: Hamilton, NJ
Type: Long Term Contract