|Date Posted||October 28, 2020|
- Administer all aspects of ArcGIS Portal and associated ESRI software, including ArcGIS Server.
- Provide performance monitoring and tuning, service configuration, security, and licensing when needed.
- Provide user management support.
- Troubleshoot hardware, software, and network issues.
- Automate deployment of ArcGIS Server via REST API and Python.
- Administer Enterprise Geodatabases using SQL.
- Produce static and interactive cartographic products to communicate complex concepts to audiences of all types.
- Develop project documentation in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- Participate in oral and written communications, as needed, to interface with the diverse and multi-disciplinary GRASP staff.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.