|Date Posted||June 20, 2020|
We are seeking Lead middle-tier Developer with experience in the federal sphere for a long-term opportunity. This role will provide enterprise operations support for our clients located in the DC Metro area. The team will be responsible for continued development efforts and ongoing support for software applications and content management tools that support media, communication, and outreach efforts for military families.
Looking for a hands-on WordPress Developer responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Improve applications’ stability and maintainability by leveraging the capabilities of emerging technologies; also meet business goals and operational requirements
- Providing technical expertise to the application development team
- Performing design and code reviews
- Collaborating with other stakeholders to ensure the architecture is aligned with business requirements
- Code and design working solutions and troubleshoot system issues.
- Analysis, design, build and implementation of end to end solution delivery
- Ability and experience working with large scale Enterprise Application Platform and Mobile Application Platform
- Ability and experience in creating applications from scratch, configuring existing systems and provide user support.
- Proven experience in designing, developing, testing, deploying, and maintaining large multi-tiered applications preferably in the federal government setting
- 7-10 + Years of experience in Software Development (PHP and Java required)
- Ability to work with limited guidance in a remote team environment