|Date Posted||January 23, 2021|
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Lead Software Engineer (x2) to join a financial services company based in Dallas, TX regarding for a 100% Remote / Work From Home position opening. Must have Lead experience leading teams or a Senior Level Developer with 10 years of experience.
- Design & develop world-class, secure software and services
- Build hands-on experience with the latest web, mobile and cloud technologies
- Work on solution-based, outcome-oriented projects with a highly skilled team
- Work in a fast-paced, agile product environment with small, focused teams
- Develop tools & processes to enable best-in-class operations for our service
- Mentor & grow engineers across the team, leading by example and insisting on high standards
- 5 years of experience building production software systems
- Experience with RESTful web services
- Fluency with multi-platform software utilizing various programming environments and tools
- Passionate about crafting and delivering high quality products that meets customer needs
- Invested in ongoing learning and improving technical expertise
- Knowledge of QA processes and test-driven development
- Rigorous focus on security at all levels of the application, a "shift left" mentality
- Familiarity with building cloud-native applications (AWS / Azure / GCP)
- Experience with common AWS services such as API Gateway, Lambda, SQS, SNS, DynamoDB, S3, Cloudwatch, etc.
- Familiar with relational (SQL) and non-relational (document, key-value, column, graph) databases
- Mentored and developed fellow engineers
- Strong knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
Please send your resume to Dave Lim, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.