|Date Posted||October 19, 2018|
We will provide you with access to market trends, compensation expectations, company culture and growth opportunities that are perfect for you! Find your best fit through Vaco today!
- Work with team members to create innovative solutions to various feature requests.
- Jump into various complex code-bases, understand them quickly, and develop features in a fast-past environment.
- Work with stakeholders to refine the requirements for new features with an emphasis on creating a great user experience.
- Actively participate in a highly collaborative Agile development process to meet delivery dates and other goals.
- Demonstrate the ability to be thorough and detailed oriented in looking at all aspects of the solution including: localization, licensing, scalability, memory management, bandwidth, latency, automated testing, security and compliance.
- Write unit tests and work with QA team to ensure quality testing.
- Stay current with industry developments and new trends.
- Design and implement data visualizations
- Investigate and optimize web app performance and reliability issues.
- Participate in architecture discussions at all levels.
- Work closely with our scientists to understand domain-specific needs.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related work experience
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and reasoning.
- Full Stack web development
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrable experience in the following:
- RESTful APIs
- One or more popular MVC frameworks such as AngularJS and EmberJS
- Amazon Web Services (Dynamo, S3, SQS, SNS, etc.)
- Web analytics
- Data architecture