|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||October 9, 2018|
Ideal candidate is a senior application developer with strong technical skills, with a thorough understanding of the agile development process. As a senior application developer you are expected to be a team facilitator and be responsible for bringing the team together to deliver. You have a passion for creating the best user experience possible.
• Has strong understanding of the overall software delivery lifecycle and activities
• Adheres to architecture standards, risk management and security policies.
• Provide technical leadership to scrum teams
• Design and write code for web/mobile HTML5 AJAX applications that scale to high-volume production quality.
• Engineer a world-class platform with an eye towards rapid iteration and creative problem solving.
• Prototype creative solutions quickly, and be able to collaborate with others in crafting and implementing your technical vision.
• Contribute and collaborate in creation and consumption of open, standards-based solutions, while working with existing J.P.Morgan technologies and infrastructure.
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
• Understanding in JQuery, NodeJS, AngularJS, extJS, SenchaTouch Framework, Promise, and other frameworks like (FlightJS, requireJS, wireJS , AngularJS)
• Proficiency using Git and Stash for source code management (or comparable SCM tool)
• 3+ years experience with responsive HTML, CSS, JS template framework (Ractive.js, Bootstrap, Less / Sass a plus)
• Strong working Knowledge of Frameworks including MVC -Require, Restful, Promise, Backbone, Ractive.js.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Practice of Continuous Integration or Continuous Delivery
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.