|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||October 2, 2018|
No C2C, FTE eligible candidates only (US Citizen OR Green-Card only)
Location: New York City, NY
Duration: 12 Months (Right to Hire)
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
- Understanding in JQuery, NodeJS, AngularJS, extJS, SenchaTouch Framework, Promise, and other frameworks like (FlightJS, requireJS, wireJS , AngularJS)
- Proficiency using Git and Stash for source code management (or comparable SCM tool)
- 3+ years experience with responsive HTML, CSS, JS template framework (Ractive.js, Bootstrap, Less / Sass a plus)
- Strong working Knowledge of Frameworks including MVC –Require, Restful, Promise, Backbone, Ractive.js.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Practice of Continuous Integration or Continuous Delivery
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Has strong understanding of the overall software delivery lifecycle and activities
- Adheres to architecture standards, risk management and security policies.
- Provide technical leadership to scrum teams
- Design and write code for web/mobile HTML5 AJAX applications that scale to high-volume production quality.
- Engineer a world-class platform with an eye towards rapid iteration and creative problem solving.
- Prototype creative solutions quickly, and be able to collaborate with others in crafting and implementing your technical vision.
- Contribute and collaborate in creation and consumption of open, standards-based solutions, while working with client's existing technologies and infrastructure.