|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||May 12, 2018|
* Expert level HTML/CSS
* Advanced knowledge of source control and build process for front end applications
Preferred Skills: * Responsive Design * Understanding of UX best practices * Understanding of ADA Compliance
* Develop common UI components for re-use across the NY application portfolio and the FRS, leveraging Agular JS
* Convert a set of current UI components from Backbone/Marionette to Angular JS
* Ensure code is in compliance with the TG's architectural standards and future direction
* Integrate UI components with backend Java components
* Collaborate with UX engineers and designers to implement markup/designs
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.