|Date Posted||May 5, 2018|
• The Graphic Communications Department is a full-service support that is a fast-paced, customer-oriented production environment servicing clients within Client. It consists of Print Design and web-based products, distribution solutions and services.
• The requirements and responsibilities for all aspects of this role include (but are not limited to) the following:
• This position requires demonstrated mastery of modern web-development techniques and prior experience working with medium- to large-scale websites under deadline. A list demonstrating a history of web development projects is a must.
• The best candidate will have a proven history with website development and an excellent understanding of web standards working in a business environment. A successful candidate must be organized, detail oriented, diplomatic and responsible.
Requirements: Candidate must be tested.
Education: COMPUTER SCIENCE DEGREE
• Must have relevant professional work experience
• Must have some experience with client interaction
• Extensive experience working on tight deadlines in fast-paced environments
• Extremely detail oriented, self-motivated and disciplined
• Experience using Photoshop for image slicing and optimization
• Familiar with web standards and cross-platform, cross-browser issues
• Experience developing and testing across multiple browsers, platforms:
• Experience with SQL and noSQL databases a plus, especially PostgreSQL
• Experience with at least one server-side scripting language. Experience with JSP a plus
Tools: Adobe Creative Suite, FTP clients