|Date Posted||October 4, 2018|
This position is open as of 10/3/2018.
What You Need for this Position
- Solid software and architecture best practices
- Ruby on Rails development
- Strong data modeling experience from conceptual, logical and physical designs
- Excellent communication skills necessary to collaborate with fellow business and technical team members
- Unit Testing, RSpec, Jasmine or similar experience
- Substantial relational database experience (SQL)
- Team leadership experience
- Experience developing in Angular 2
- Experience with Elastic Search
- Experience deploying applications to Amazon Web Services (AWS)
What's In It for You
- Startup Environment. From our location directly across from Union Station, to an office with a Stormtrooper greeting people entering the office, to brick walls covered by whiteboards, things are changing and improving EVERY SINGLE DAY.
- Health, Vision, Dental and 401k. Excellent employee benefits.
- Therapy Benefits. Of course, we encourage our team to engage in proactively maintaining strong behavioral health and offer all employees access to our therapists.
- Stock Option Grant. We want all of our team to be focused on long-term success and growth.
- Mandatory Vacations. We've read the research and it is clear – employees who take vacation are more productive, happier and compensated more. We have an unlimited vacation policy, but REQUIRES employees to take a minimum of 3 weeks of vacation per year.
- Competitive Start-Up Salary. We all need to eat, right?
Information Technology, Engineering, Professional Services
Within the following industries:
Healthcare - Health Services
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.